“We make a unique artisanal product that distinguishes us from the competition – and we love to share the whole process with our visitors!”
Each ÉCONOMUSÉE® Artisans at Work site is an interactive “Living Museum” where visitors are invited to watch artisans at work, learn about traditional trades and buy authentic handcrafted product.
To ensure a quality experience for visitors we transform each site in the international network to integrate our six core components.
• A reception area to introduce visitors to the concept
• A workshop where visitors interact with artisans at work
• An interpretation area about traditional know-how
• An interpretation area about contemporary know-how
• A documentation and archives area
• A boutique selling quality products
A project management team works with each artisan by helping them tell their unique stories, promote their products and inspire their visitors.